Tuesday 12 May 2015

Kitchen & Tiles

On Friday 8th the kitchen was installed. I spoke to Wayne today and he told me one of the cabinets got delivered but not installed because it was stolen. I didn't notice because I didn't realise there was one going in above the exhaust fan. I had to look at the plans. The tiler did the screed on Saturday and starting tiling on Monday. He will be finished laying the tiles today and will do the grout tomorrow. I asked for a rough completion date and I was told mid June. So it only about a week behind the 17 weeks. Time for some photos.


Boys bathroom, The bath will be tiles the same as the floor


Ensuite floor tiles


Ensuite again with sink/cabinet


The front tiled. That is also the same as the main floor tile


Kitchen cupboards with the missing cabinet


You can see the colour of the bench tops abit


The laundry tiles, they are grey but they look abit brown in the photos


Boys bathroom again with sink/cupboard


My walk in pantry


Missing kitchen cupboard replaced and splash back done


Don't know if i like this yet, It just looks abit out of place


The boys bath with the white tiles, I wanted them the same as the floor but the lady at the tile shop didn't write it down. We will keep it white though.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats. It's getting so close for you. It's so good to finally see a sonata kitchen! We are still waiting for some sort of paperwork to come in before we can sign off and send to council getting very impatient lol.
    Can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,, its all coming together now, looks great,it wont b long before al the hard work begins,,landscaping,,good luck with it all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx jess hopefully it doesnt take long for you to get council approval. I added afew more photos of the kitchen with the tiles finished.

    ann we have heaps of landscaping to do and two 30m retaining walls. not looking forward to doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too. Loving the photos. I removed the tiles on the wall where the sink is. Hopefully you end up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt know they put tiles there. No one said anything about tiles being there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They didn't mention to us either I asked them if it was standard because I did some search and I saw a picture of a Sonata kitchen but it was only the island bench nothing else and I thought it kind of didn't look right. All the display homes are without it so when they told me it was included I asked them to remove it.

    ReplyDelete